- Satisfied or Reimbursed
- Secured payment
- Free delivery conditions
SATISFIED OR REIMBURSED
If despite all our efforts to satisfy your expectations, the received item was not meeting your requirements you will have fifteen (15) days from receipt of the order, to proceed with the return.
To do this, the Customer must send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the reason for the return.
Within 48H « ATELIER BLEU DE COCAGNE® » will confirm the return request.
The return costs are to be borne by “ATELIER BLEU DE COCAGNE®” ONLY if the delivered product was different from what was ordered. In this situation, the Customer will receive a return “Voucher” by email.
For all other reasons, the return cost is to be borne by the Customer.
The Product must be returned in its original condition, unworn, unwashed, to the following address:
BLEU DE COCAGNE
68 COURS DE VINCENNES
The reimbursement to the customer will be made within a maximum of 30 days.
SECURED PAYMENT (SSL)
Our payment system is SSL certified, hence giving a secured connexion and navigation.
You can check this by visualizing the small « lock » on the address bar.
The sensitive data such as your banking reference are then well protected.
Your data are only accessible by our banking partner to execute the payment process. Atelier Bleu de Cocagne® has no access to this information.
APPROVED CREDIT CARDS
We accept payments with the following credit cards:
- Carte Bleue
- American Express
- + PAYPAL
The cost of your delivery will depend on your geographical position and the amount of your order.
Here below are the detailed conditions.
- The delivery is made through the French Postal Service « Colissimo ».
- Products are shipped with the delivery form to the shipping address provided by the customer when ordering.
- The delivery cannot be made to hotels or PO boxes.
- The delivery times indicated on the site are target dates, corresponding to the average processing time and delivery. So that these deadlines are respected, the Customer must ensure to provide complete and accurate information concerning the delivery address (such as including: street number, building, stairs, access codes, names and/or interphone numbers, etc.).
- You are responsible for the package once the delivery has been made.